- Commenting on Yay! The GentleYogis blog is for those who are interested in gentle yoga and breath practices (pranayama) and the GentleYogis community.
- If you need technical or logistical support, please use the contact form instead of a blog comment to request help.
- If you have questions about classes, workshops and trainings, please use the contact form instead of a blog comment.
- You are invited to comment on blog posts to share relevant experience, ask relevant questions, and participate in constructive supportive conversation.
- We intend for blog comment conversations to be a vehicle for creating connections that are respectful and compassionate.
- Profanity, racism, abusive, threatening or harassing language is not allowed.
- Comments about politics or issues that are divisive will be removed.Comments that advertise or promote products, services, or businesses, etc. will be removed unless specifically invited.
- Links inserted into comments that refer to material outside of this website will be removed at the discretion of the GentleYogis blog moderator.
- GentleYogis / Peirce Labs LLC may restrict or terminate your right to use this website or any part of this website at any time without notice for violation of the above guidelines.
- Comments may be edited for spelling and grammar to improve readability. If a comment is completely unintelligible/unreadable, it may be removed.
- All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the individual commenter. By submitting a comment on gentle-yogis.com you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this site and all post authors and commenters harmless.
- Always consult a qualified medical professional on health care questions. Nothing on this website including comments posted by community members is intended to be used in place of professional medical advice. No information on this site should be used to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition under any circumstances.
- This comments policy is subject to change at any time without notice in order to adapt to the needs of the GentleYogis community and support our mission of creating and sustaining a compassionate online community.
If you have any questions about this Comments Policy, please direct them to email@example.com or use the contact form. (internal link to contact form)
Revised December 1, 2020