Live Online Classes with Rudy
Gentle Yoga Immersion Classes
Selected Saturdays 2:00-4:30pm Eastern Time– Live on Zoom*
*Video recording will be available for 8 days following each live class.
For all levels, beginners welcome
You will be able to participate the most fully if you are able to get down on the floor and back up independently. Some portions of the class, such as the breath practice and meditation, can be done seated in a chair instead of on the floor if preferred.
Savor the Subtleties with a Deep Dive into Dynamic Gentle Yoga™
These themed classes (see below) on selected Saturdays offer a spacious experience of progressive slow movements into accessible yoga postures (some standing, some floor), gentle breathing practices, an extended deep healing relaxation, and meditation. The intention of each two-and-a-half hour class is to savor the subtleties of Dynamic Gentle Yoga which is characterized by:
- Slow, breath-initiated movement
- Empowered exploration and innovative options
- Expanded awareness
- Increased energy flow
- Stimulation of the vital life force
- Development of a meditative focus
Learn the art of graceful, relaxed effort. Experience energized stillness. Enter a timeless zone where moments of peace arise effortlessly.
Dynamic Gentle Stretch
Happy Hips and Low Back Care
Join us as we integrate mind, body and spirit by easing the body into gentle poses and stretches. Through slow, progressive physical movement and conscious breathing, you will deepen your connection to your body, yourself and your surroundings.
This is neither fast-paced exercise nor complete stillness. By engaging in small movements and a sensory noticing of your inner world, completely separate from your daily routines and responsibilities, you will interrupt your running mental to-do list. Instead, observe your thoughts without judging or resisting them, increase your body awareness, and come to embrace the present moment.
Here’s what you can expect from this luxurious, gentle-paced class:
- Experience total engagement with breath-initiated movement
- Deepen attunement to subtle sensation
- Root and extend into alignment
- Cross the threshold into centered, non-reactivity
- Discover a place of calm and peace – downshift the worried busy mind
- Restore energy
- Unfold into moment-to-moment awareness.
starting at 6pm on June 5
through June 14
Sliding Fee Scale $15 / $25 / $35
Register and the link to access the video will be emailed to you.
Guided From Within – June 26
In our fast-paced modern lifestyle, we can all benefit from taking the time to cultivate a greater reciprocity with our body and consciousness. In this Dynamic Gentle Meditation-in-Motion class, you will participate in meditative flowing movement to tap into your body’s innate wisdom and release your life force energy (prana).
This immersion is a gift to yourself. By taking time to let the thinking mind take a backseat, you will be able to drop into intuition & flow, and restore a healthy flow of prana. By allowing your movements to become spontaneous and to surge freely through you, you will also strengthen your focus and anchor your mind in the peace and stillness of neutral witness consciousness.
Here’s what you can expect from this liberating and restorative class:
- Connect with and free the source within you
- Experience meditative flowing movement while strengthening focus and anchoring your mind in the neutral witness consciousness
- Explore alternating willful movement along with spontaneous movement, as the practice evolves
- Discover the body’s natural wisdom, the experience of your life-force energy moving you
- Access freedom, healing, and empowerment through letting go as you allow your embodied conscious sense to be your source of movement; this is Dynamic Gentle Meditation-in-Motion
Live Online, June 26, Saturday, 2:00-4:30pm
Video Access June 27-July 4
Sliding Fee Scale $15 / $25 / $35
This class will be held via Zoom and will be recorded.
Can’t make it at this time?
No problem, we’ll send you a link to access the recording at your convenience through July 4!