Live Online Classes with Rudy
Gentle Yoga Immersion Classes
Selected Saturdays 2:00-4:30pm EST – Only on Zoom*
*Link will be sent by email after you register and again on the day of the class
For all levels, beginners welcome
You will be able to participate the most fully if you are able to get down on the floor and back up independently. Some portions of the class, such as the breath practice and meditation, can be done seated in a chair instead of on the floor if preferred.
Savor the Subtleties
Deep Dive into Dynamic Gentle Yoga™
These longer classes on selected Saturdays offer a spacious experience of progressive slow movements into accessible yoga postures (some standing, some floor), gentle breathing practices, deep healing relaxation, and meditation. The intention of each two-and-a-half hour class is to savor the subtleties of Dynamic Gentle Yoga which is characterized by:
- Slow, breath-initiated movement
- Empowered exploration and innovative options
- Expanded awareness
- Increased energy flow
- Stimulation of the vital life force
- Development of a meditative focus
Learn the art of graceful, relaxed effort. Experience energized stillness.
Dates and Themes
March 13 – Stimulate and Integrate Energy: Transform and Empower Your Yoga Practice
Explore the stimulation of a well-supported sustaining phase of the posture where transformation happens.
Dive easefully into this masterfully guided exploration of the sustaining phase of yoga postures. In this practice, you will lighten your load, mentally and emotionally, flushing old emotions from the tissues, bringing them to the surface so they can evaporate into the ethers.
Experience this deeper aspect of yoga that builds energy and stimulates the flow of prana, the life force energy that some call the inner healer. Discover how the deeper practice of yoga in the compassionate style of Dynamic Gentle kindles wholeness, insight and a healthy glow.
April 3 – Guided from Within: Dynamic Gentle Meditation-in-Motion
Access freedom and empowerment through letting go into flow as you allow your embodied consciousness to source movement from within.
In this workshop you will:
- Connect with and free the source within you
- Experience meditative flowing movement while strengthening focus and anchoring your mind in the neutral witness consciousness
- Explore alternating willful movement along with spontaneous movement, as the practice evolves
- Discover the body’s natural wisdom, the experience of your life-force energy moving you
- Access freedom, healing, and empowerment through letting go as you allow your embodied conscious sense to be your source of movement; this is Dynamic Gentle Meditation-in-Motion
April 24 – Dynamic Gentle Alignment, Breath and Core
Experience a grounded and extended, breath-based approach to core-stabilized alignment.
In this workshop you will:
- Strengthen your core from your feet to your crown
- Empower your alignment with synchronized breath and core stabilization
- Experience a grounded, methodical, breath-based approach
- Anchor your roots and extend your limbs, like a giant oak
- Root to the center of the earth in your standing strengthening postures
- Restore and integrate with deep relaxation and meditation
May 15 – Dynamic Gentle Slow Flow
Energizing. Liberating. Slow. Steady.
Discover the liberating energy of moving with the currents of breath.
If you have shied away from a vinyasa (flow) practice thinking it is too difficult, too fast, or requires a high level of flexibility and strength, come experience Rudy’s approach and discover new freedom in Dynamic Gentle Yoga.